Create a Scenario
The scenario defines the set of steps that agents will run when executing a load test as well as the timing in between those steps.
For example a scenario for an HTTP based REST API might involve:
- Wait 100ms for a reply, check the status code to ensure a
There are a few ways to define a script:
- HTTP GET a URL: HTTP GET the URL provided as the single step scenario.
- Load in Chrome: Load the URL provided in a headless browser (PhantomJS).
- Record steps using a MITM gateway: Testable will dynamically generate a URL that you can use to record all traffic to and from your service as you use the gateway URL.
- Write a PhantomJS or SlimerJS script: Write a PhantomJS or SlimerJS script that executes using the respective tool to generate load.
- Write a Webdriver.io Selenium script: Write a Webdriver.io Selenium script for Nodejs.
- Write a Gatling simulation: Write a Gatling simulation.